While certainly not exhaustive, we offer these resources as helpful connections to organizations and online information sources which many families find helpful. We welcome suggestions for how this list should be updated and expanded.
- Pennsylvania resources/regulations – personal care homes & assisted living
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, Long-Term Care Services
- Greater Pennsylvania Alzheimer’s Association (24/7 helpline)
- Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 helpline: 24/7 Helpline: 1.800.272.3900
- Alzheimer’s Association Delaware Valley Chapter
- Montgomery County Office of Aging & Adult Services (Area Agency on Aging)
- Elder Abuse Reporting: Call the Helpline, 215-765-9040, anytime, 24/7, to report suspected abuse or neglect of a senior.
- Information about regulations and credentialing