Personal Care, commonly referred to Assisted Living in other States, provides services to help our residents remain as independent as possible for as long as possible. Our individualized services provide just the right amount of assistance and you only pay for the services you require.
When assistance is needed with the Activities of Daily Living, The Landing offers Personal Care Services licensed through The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Our Personal Care & Assisted Living Services
- Assistance with bathing and showering, as needed
- Coaching (or cuing) on dressing and grooming (shaving, hair combing and clothes selection, for example)
- Weekly laundering of personal items
- Escorting/assistance to and from dining and activities
- Monitoring of mealtime needs
- Daily medication monitoring
We offer full assistance at mealtime, regular safety checks, and more whenever needed.
Regardless of a resident’s specific needs or desires, personal care services to address activities of daily living and independent activities of daily living can be customized in meaningful ways. To determine level of care needed for each resident, we complete a Resident Function Evaluation (RFE) and then prepare a personalized support plan. Our plans are re-evaluated on a regular basis to be sure we are addressing changes as they arise. Additionally, we are happy to consult with family members, physicians, or other healthcare experts regarding a resident’s personal care plan (pending their request).